Corningware® French White® 16-ounce Round Casserole
Form and function go together in a 16-oz round stoneware casserole that’s ready for kitchen or table.
Form and function go together in our 16-oz round stoneware casserole, a classic for its understated style and kitchen-to-table versatility. Fluted at the straight sides and slightly flared at the top, it’s ready for the microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher, too.
- Durable stoneware for even heating
- Dish resist stains and do not absorb food odors or flavors
- Dishwasher, freezer, microwave and preheated-oven safe
- 1-year limited warranty
*All measurements are approximate.
CorningWare® French White® Cookware Use & Care
- WARNING: NEVER LET COOKWARE BOIL DRY OR USE ON HIGH HEAT; Handles and knobs may get hot, Always use potholders.
- DO NOT use cookware under a broiler, in a microwave oven, on induction stoves, gas grills or over a campfire.
- DO NOT put in oven when self-cleaning cycle is operating;
- DO NOT make repairs or use damaged cookware;
- DO NOT place glass covers directly on rangetop burner, under a broiler or microwave browning element, or near any direct heat sources; DO NOT handle hot glass covers with damp or wet cloth/potholder or put on a cool or wet surface; tilt cover to direct steam away from you; Match cookware to burner size and adjust burner so heat does not extend up side of pan; Place hot cookware on heat-resistant surface.
- BEFORE USING FOR THE FIRST TIME hand wash cookware thoroughly with hot, soapy water, rinse and dry. HAND WASH ONLY
- Use heat resistant plastic, nylon or wooden cooking utensils on non-stick ceramic finish; to prevent scratching, avoid using sharp-edged or metal utensils. Minor scratching will only affect the appearance of the pan it will not affect the performance.
- Oven use: Cookware can be used in a pre-heated oven at any temperature called for in a cooking recipe when used in accordance with the Safety and Usage Instructions
- HAND WASH ONLY ; To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water. To remove burned on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with a plastic scouring pad.
- DO NOT use abrasive scouring powders, pads or steel wool.
- Thoroughly wash pan after each use. Use hot soapy water to avoid staining caused by food or grease residue buildup.
- Avoid long-term storage with foods. Some foods and salt can pit the surfaces and make it difficult to clean. Add salt to liquid only after it reaches the boiling point, and stir to dissolve completely. Use of high heat may cause foods to stick.
- To prevent warping, let cookware cool before coming into contact with water.
- To remove burned on food, soak before cleaning and scrub with a plastic scouring pad.
FEATURES OF YOUR NEW CORNINGWARE ® FRENCH WHITE ® COOKWARE
- Elegant and classic fluted styling perfectly complements French White ceramic bakeware on the table
- Lightweight for effortless handling
- Non-stick ceramic interior for easy cleaning
- Made of durable cast aluminum for fast, even heating
- Tempered glass lid allows for easy monitoring of cooking levels and features durable stainless steel edge banding and lid knob
- Open, angled, ergonomic handles for easy grasping
CorningWare® French White® Cookware Use & Care
French White, Casual Collections, Colours, Creations, Traditions and Ryku Use & Care
All CorningWare® stoneware bakeware items are breakable. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.
- Do not use on stovetop, under a broiler/griller, under a microwave browning element, in a toaster oven, or on or near any other direct heating source such as range vents, open flames, etc.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes. Do not add liquid to a hot stoneware item, place a hot stoneware item on a wet surface, or handle with a wet or cold cloth.
- Handle hot stoneware items with a dry cloth or potholder.
- Do not use to microwave popcorn or to hold or support popcorn bags, microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- Do not heat an empty vessel in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked or severely scratched.
- Do not abuse by dropping or hitting against a hard object.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch stoneware items. Place on a dry placemat or tablecloth to avoid scratching surfaces. The bottom of stoneware items may be rough.
- Do not use any items mistreated in this manner.
CorningWare® stoneware bakeware can be used for serving and reheating food. Some stoneware bakeware can be used in microwave, convection and pre-heated conventional oven. Some items may not be appropriate for specific uses. Review information on bottom of items prior to use.
Wash by hand or in an automatic dishwasher. Load dishes to avoid bumping against other items during cycle. To remove gray or rust marks, clean with a non-abrasive cleanser. If scouring is necessary, use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads with non-abrasive cleansers. Do not allow stoneware dinnerware to soak/stand in water for an extended period of time. Applied heat after soaking may cause crazing.
related productssee all